Register at SPR Sport

Great, you want to become a member of SPR!

The SPR offers a lot of different sports for a small amount. The perfect association for you to keep moving.

  1. The contribution for the year 2018 is determined on the GMM (‘ALV’) of 28 March 2018 and will be 10 euro per month (120 euros per year). The contribution will be determined yearly by the members.
  2. The membership is continuous with a minimum timeframe of one year.
    The term of notice is two weeks before the beginning of the next quarter.
  3. As a member you authorize SPR to withdraw your contribution every quarter (three months).
    Example: if you become a member on the 11th October, you pay at the end of October (or beginning of November) the part of October and contribution fee for the next three months (in 2018: 30 euro per quarter). After the three months we collect again € 30,- for the next tree months.
  4. You agree to the ‘statuten‘ and the ‘huishoudelijk reglement‘ of SPR Sport.



Who can become a member?

SPR membership is only open to staff and retired staff of the University of Groningen and the Hanze University of Groningen.
You need an active personal staff number (this also includes that it is not possible for your partner to join SPR).

Step 1) Fill in the application form

You can apply by filling in the form below. It is necessary to fill in your P-number (RUG) or employee code (Hanze).

Application form and general terms of SPR Sport

Filled in the form? Great!
You can give it to us:

– via mail to
– at the front desk (Sports Center, Blauwborgje 16). Afterwards you can sport immediately!
– or send it by post to:

Sportcentrum RUG & HG
T.a.v. Secretariaat
Blauwborgje 16
9747 AC Groningen

Step 2) Login on website
Afterwards you have to register in the ACLO website. This gives you access to our sports facilities (such as reserving courts and halls) and you will have access to the sport facilities.
If you are having trouble logging in, please contact the Sports Center 050 363 8063.

Log in and get access to the sport facilities

Staff of Hanze and retired personnel visit the front desk
– Employees of the Hanze need to drop by the front desk of the Sportcentre once to connect their employee card to their account.
– If you are retired – and don’t have a personnel card -, you can pick up a Sportscard for identification at the front desk of the Sportcentre.